Website Last Reviewed & Updated on 19 May 2023
Our first Redneck Picnic and Cookoff takes place next month, Sunday June 4th. See the “Upcoming Special Events” page for details!
- Range Master Classes – We have implemented a sign up process for attending all Range Master classes. This will enable us to plan accordingly for the number of attendees and have adequate materials. To sign up, please send an email to the general Club email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration request emails should be done by the Thursday before the class you’re planning on attending. ID Badges should be worn while on Club grounds.
Members, If you are not receiving emails from the Club, get on the Club’s mailing list by sending your email address to email@example.com. (MEMBERS ONLY)
Our Club Membership Documents, the “Sponsor Checklist”, “Member Application”, “Liability Waiver/Code of Conduct” and the “Membership and Guest Policy” can be delivered electronically to members who are qualified to sponsor a new member. Hard copies of these documents are available in the Clubhouse entry foyer, to the left of the inner entry door.
- Eligibility to sponsor a new member requires current members to have three (3) or more consecutive years as a member in good standing. All members who qualify as a New Member Sponsor may request these documents by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Year 2023 Events and Activities
- Saturday May 20th – Work Party to clean up for the All Island Kids Trout Derby. Range Closed during Work Party.
- Sunday May 21st – All Island Kids Trout Derby. See “Events”, “Kids Trout Derby” page for details. Range Closed.
- Sunday June 4th – Redneck Picnic and Cookoff. See the “Upcoming Special Events” page for details.
- Tuesday June 27th, Thursday June 29th and Friday June 30th – Camp Goodtimes. Range Closed 9:00 AM to 11:30 (ish) AM, closed until campers have left the pond area.
- Saturday July 1st – Clubhouse Rental starting 4pm.
- Tuesday July 18th, Thursday July 20th and Friday July21st – Camp Goodtimes. Range Closed 9:00 AM to 11:30 (ish) AM. Closed until campers have left the pond area.
- Saturday July 22nd – Good neighbor range closure. Range Closed starting 3pm.
Monday July 24th – Kids’ Camp – Range Closed 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday 24 July – 9:00am – 4:00pm, Range Closed
- Tuesday 25 July – 9:00am – 4:00pm, Range Closed
- Wednesday 26 July – 9:00am – 4:00pm, Range Closed
- Thursday 27 July – 9:00am – 4:00pm, Range Closed
- Friday 28 July – 9:00am – 4:00pm, Range Closed
Saturday July 29th – Range Master Class. See the “Classes”, “Range Master Class“ tab for further information.